Monday, November 17, 2008

The Italian Job

Awhile back my dad bought an old wrecked Jaguar which he's been slowly restoring over the past several years. The other day before lunch at El Gallito, he and I stopped by the shop of the guys who are currently working on it. I'm gonna wait till it's a little farther along to show pictures, but in the meantime here's another really cool car they're working on – a one-of-a-kind modified Cisitalia road racer.



Click here for more images and information on Cisitalia.

Quincy Jones Something's Cookin' mp3
from
The Italian Job OST

1 comment:

Rob Keereweer said...

Hi,

I am an owner of a Cisitalia and I am very curious to know which company is working on this special cisitalia. Could you tell me the name of this company.

kind regards,

Rob Keereweer from the Netherlands