Monday, December 7, 2009

Gonna Find Out Who's Naughty or Nice,
or Irritated and Terrified

. I can't decide if these are funny, creepy, or funny and creepy: Sketchy Santas.

[via SLOG]
...
While we're on that:
I went to see Santa once, on an old steam train in Snoqualmie. I don't really know what's going on in this picture though:

That's me, and the kid in the white sweater behind me is my brother. I remember I asked for red socks for Christmas, which is what I want now. I want that red hat too dammit. Click to enlarge and check out the fire truck patches my mom made for my Osh Koshes. Pretty snappy little dresser if I do say so myself.
...
On to
Sketchy Santas >

1 comment:

Beezer said...

Is Santa giving out spankings on the foot stool? And what's with the hand on belly?

DISTURBING!

(BTW, I'm stuck in Redmond because 520 is jammed hence all the comments. I'm avoiding working on my final story stuff for class.)