Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

.
Me and my brother sitting on a gigantic log that washed up on the shore of, Sequim Bay, ca.1982? Somewhat unrelated but I am thinking about my brother across the country.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear reader. I myself am thankful for a million things, but in regards to this blog I am thankful for everyone who continues to surprise me by coming back to check out the things I post. Obviously I don't make any money from it, but that's not the point – I keep doing it because it makes me look out for interesting things to bring into my life. So... I'm thankful for all the interesting things in my life, and I am thankful for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thank you, blogger. The interesting things that you find help this woefully provincial reader stay just a wee bit up to date on a few of the coolest things happening in the world of art, design, music, fashion and etc.

Anon..

Anonymous said...

And etc...
Absolutly agree with Mr Anonymous.
Thank you just to exist !

:-)
Anonymous from France !!

Ps: This kind of picture, this Brotherhood is really
beautifull.

Anonymous said...

For days I kept coming here to say, "No, Thank YOU so much.... I'm flattered to hear you're thankful for ME." Then I'd get embarrassed and back out of the comment section.
I love your blog. I don't have much of an eye for design, or even an ear for music. You, Emily, Jeans, Inez, and other family members are a real interest to me (not in a stalking way). I'm interested in all of it, though--the walks and scenes on your way to work, what you notice, the pictures you take, your recipes, photos around home.
Your Uncle Perry's work first took me here; not that I know him personally.
It was so nice of you to say you're thankful for us. I will now rest on my laurels.