Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Rays

One of the first things we did when we got to Seattle was head for Ray's Boathouse.

The clams are right and the view is amazing.

When it's cold out, you can still sit on the deck, because they provide blankets.

This is Ray and his wife.
It's weird as heck to be back in Seattle and it's going to take awhile to get settled. We've been in limbo for a really long time, and that is going to continue for a bit – we're living with my mom until mid-January when our tenants are out and we can move into our own place. But man, the natural beauty here is undeniable, and I'm psyched to get to know the city again.

3 comments:

cj barney said...

Welcome home, Strath & Em!

Joey Veltkamp said...

welcome home!

JMW said...

I thought I'd been visiting every day, but suddenly there's this flurry of posts! I'll just say "awesome" to all of them -- great photos, great sense of the trip, which I'm still rabidly jealous about.

Welcome home, indeed. Very exciting!