Monday, September 21, 2009

Spring Ahead

. Final walk at Rodarte (click to enlarge)

My trip to Idaho last week and a mile-long 'to do before school starts' list kept me from following New York Fashion Week as closely as I usually do, but I managed to pull some highlights from a few of my favorite offerings for Spring 2010 (click to enlarge):

Zero + Maria Cornejo

Yigal Azrouel

Matthew Ames

Sophie Theallet

Helmut Lang

Rodarte

Rag & Bone

3.1 Phillip Lim

Elise Overland

Jeremy Laing

Preen

Prabal Gurung delivers a great sophomore effort.

Julian Louie

The design team at Halston does a nice job while waiting for Marios Schwab's Fall 2010 debut.

Calvin Klein

Altuzzara

Doo.Ri

Max Azria


More at style.com

1 comment:

CAKED UP said...

Emily, hi it's CHristine. Could you please start your own fashion blog? I would totally read it everyday! sorry to miss you guys in ny, i had a flu :-(