Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Friends

and Emily

Before we resume
our somewhat regular posting habits, we wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has commented, emailed, called, or spoken with us in person about Littlejeans. He has been with us for over ten years and dealing with his absence is extremely difficult – but your kind words have meant so much and are making it a far less lonely experience.

In posting "Your Weekly Mr. Littlejeans" over the past few years, we hoped to bring a bit of the Jeans greatness to our friends, near and far, and to reflect on the joy that living with little animals (or, um, medium-sized animals) can bring to all of our lives. We thank you for all of the love and attention for our favorite buddy, and we know that if Jeans were here, he would want to thank you himself in his own special ways. Thank you.

.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

This is a terrible blow for all of us. Imagine my shock when I logged in, after a week away to put my mother in a nursing home, and found the Jeans had passed away. We, at twokitties.typepad.com blog, know that cats are true and honest friends. Someday, when it is your turn, I know he'll be waiting for you on that Rainbow Bridge. Yes, some people might read this comment as cheesy, but I really mean it. I loved him. He had a great face!

My sincere condolences! Heidi
http://www.rainbowbridge.org/