Friday, October 8, 2010

Image Collector

.
Some images that have caught my eye recently from around the world wide internet:

Street fashion shot at Jak & Jil

Photo by Valéry Lorenzo.

Rowena Sartin FW2010 – photo by Kyle Johnson. I love that shirt thing (not for me, for a lady, in case that is somehow unclear). Via ʜᴎᴦᴙ ᴳᵀᴴᴿ

Vintage Porsche (I think it's a 912 or a maybe a 911t?) via JJJJound

Unpublished photo of Isabeli Fontana in Alaïa by Ezra Petronio, from the forthcoming Self Service issue 33. (More on that later.)

Someone's Life by Gerard Malanga, published by Mörel (via The Silver Lining)

Bike shelf

Christian Rizzo | l’association Fragile: b.c, janvier 1545, fontainebleau at On The Boards through Sunday. Really deserves its own post.

EL GUINCHO | Bombay from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral. Not really into the song but I like the vidoe. Via Wooooo.

2 comments:

Kyle Johnson said...

Damn. i need that bike shelf! Glad you liked the image from the Rowena Sartin Shoot!

Valéry Lorenzo said...

Thank you very much Strath.
I truly appreciate that you compare the image (you know) with this movie that is absolutly unique.
This photography is some kind of gift of life, an epiphany...
Moreover I love what you do, so let's share this pleasure !