Sunday, April 25, 2010

Made Me Look

.
Some photos from my recent quick trip to NY...

My brother's bulletin board

Laundromat in Park Slope

Crombie, taking meetings in the Shark Bar.

Cable-knit top tube pad

Blenheim Ginger Ale at Jones. I recommend ordering one of these after you eat your brunch.

Botched self-portrait with J. Ralph Phillips and Chad, at Union Pool

Jane B.

His & Hers

Log bench at Droog. Basically this is a big log with seatbacks attached to it. The thing is, some rich person will buy this and put it in their loft in Tribeca – and the juxtaposition would be cool – but for the rest of us, it's just an idea that we could emulate or be inspired by ourselves. That's one thing I really like about Droog, you get the feeling they don't care if people buy the stuff, they just want to think up cool ideas and try them out.

The "D" fell off my brother's coat but the FDNY was out of "D" patches, so they replaced it with an "O." The day I got there, Sky had a 2-alarm fire and smelled like smoke when he got home. The day after I left there was a 7-alarm in Chinatown. Pretty crazy.

Do I Sound Like A Musical Robot?

Neck Face Book

No comments: