Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Product I Wholeheartedly Endorse,
Available in Your Local Grocery Store

.
I just wanted to take a quick break from all the chicness and other items of interest to let readers know about a product that has changed my life, and I'm not even kidding: Tabasco Brand Smoked Chipotle Pepper Sauce is, in my opinion, the best and most versatile hot sauce on the market. It goes on everything: toast, eggs, hashbrowns, sandwich, meats, broccoli, cauliflower, mussels, piece of cheese, iceberg wedge with blue cheese, bloody maria, michelada, mussels, a cracker. I like a wide variety of hot sauces but this is the ruler of them all. The McIlhenny Family of Avery Island, Louisiana should feel very proud because its packaging is well-designed and its products, especially this one, are so exceedingly good that they only need to be marketed on the merits. I am considering rigging up a special pocket in my pants so I can bring a bottle with me wherever I go. You should go get some too. Do it immediately. Put it on your lunch. Thank me later.

No comments: