Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Image of the Day

.
Artwork by Belgian designer/illustrator Géraldine Georges.

Please don't worry, the PS has not devolved into a blog about my dreams (yet). B
ut last night I had a memorable one that I want to mention just this once, if just so I will be reminded of it when I look back at these. Here it is: I was walking home from work in the middle of the night (actually that part is all too often real, lately), and I passed a gray cat sitting under a tree. As I leaned down and scratched the cat's head I realized there was a large, light gray crow sitting behind it. The crow and I looked at each other for a long time. The crow seemed like it was going to say something, and then I woke up. It was nice. On the way to work today I paid closer attention than I usually do to the crow population of Capitol Hill. There, that was it, done.

See more of Géraldine Georges' work below and on her website, and read a recent interview at Yatzer.com.


.

No comments: