Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love it when a plan comes together.

.
Yesterday marked the launch of The Second Pass, a website I've been working on for a few months. Founder and editor John Williams (a good friend of mine who you may know from his blog, A Special Way of Being Afraid) has enlisted an impressive group of contributors to discuss books, both new and old – the idea being that while the web may have had a hand in this slow death of print we keep hearing about, it has also made it easier than ever to dig up out-of-print editions and obscure authors that deserve another look. There are many worthwhile book review websites out there, but I think this unique point of view makes The Second Pass an interesting addition to the mix. I've really enjoyed designing the site and I don't mind saying that I'm proud of the way it turned out. Go have a look right now, and tell all your friends.

No comments: